Esanjo's HQ is based out of Dubai, with the rest of the team spread out globally, remotely. By choosing to work with us, you're taking a decision to joining a highly productive, ambitious team where independence and flexibility are basic requirements whilst recognising that change is life's only constant. We deeply value being able to strike the right balance between work and life as we’re in this for the long haul.
Operations at Esanjo:
We're strong believers of being passionate for our customers. We work hard to understand what they want and then do our absolute best to give it to them. Esanjo is looking to build out a strong support function that will focus on building an unforgettable experience for our customers.
We strongly believe that Esanjo is the right place to carry out career-defining work.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will:
1. Help manage our warehouse
2. Process customers orders as soon as they come in
3. Pick and pack orders and schedule deliveries with our courier partners
4. Work hand in hand with the Support and Operations teams
5. Be flexible with your working week
6. Have regular opportunities for career growth.
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business!
A Warehouse Specialist should:
1. Have prior experience in an operations, supply chain or eCommerce operations role
2. Ideally have worked in a start-up environment
3. Ideally have worked in a warehouse environment before
4. Have had experience in pick and packing
5. Have an understanding of how to safely operate within a warehouse environment
6. Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English. Arabic will score you a ton of extra points. Being trilingual would be --> incredible
7. Be comfortable with flexible working hours
8. Have the capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
9. Deliver no matter what it takes
10. Be lots of fun to work with!
A Warehouse Specialist will receive:
1. An annual air ticket back home
2. Unlimited leave & flexible working hours
3. Competitive, tax-free pay!
4. Great medical insurance
5. Incredible co-workers (yes, really!)